ACGI MEng MA Dip AdvDip Dip | AccCOSRT UKCP(Reg)
Having completed the equivalent of over nine years of training at a variety of institutions in London, Marietta is a qualified, accredited and UKCP registered integrative psychotherapist and supervisor. She specialises in psychosexual psychotherapy, including compulsive sexual behaviour and couples therapy. Her clients tend to be individuals and couples that wish to gain perspective on and amass tools for managing relationships, psychosexual issues and other difficulties arising. Despite her specialisation in psychosexual and relationship psychotherapy, she also has a keen interest in working with non-sexual presentations, such as mood difficulties (depression, anxiety and control issues for example).
Please note that Marietta is currently not taking on new clients. She will, however, be more than happy to offer a few options from colleagues within her network if you get in touch providing information on preference for a male or female therapist and rough budget.
“Building a mutually trusting relationship where direct communication can prevail is key to the way I choose to work, as is balancing a gentle approach with a challenging stance in order to make the most of each session. I enjoy working analytically and on a practical level and I also like to draw information from my own process and intuition.”
Professional Qualifications and memberships:
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision of Individuals and Groups (The Grove Practice)
- AdvDip in Couples Therapy (The NAOS Institute, accredited by Middlesex University)
- PGDip in Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (The Marylebone Centre, accredited by Middlesex University)
- Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Psychotherapy (The London Diploma, accredited by Middlesex University)
- MA in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling (Regent’s University London)
- Certificate in Skills for Working Online (COSRT accredited)
- MEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Imperial College London)
- Accredited by the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapy (COSRT)
- Registered on the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)