ACGI MEng MA PGDip AdvDip AccCOSRT UKCP(Reg)
Having completed the equivalent of over seven years of training at a variety of institutions in London, Marietta is a qualified and accredited integrative psychotherapist that specialises in psychosexual psychotherapy, including compulsive sexual behaviour and couples therapy. She works with individuals and couples to enable clients to gain perspective on and amass tools for managing relationships, psychosexual issues and other difficulties arising.
Please note that Marietta is currently not taking on new clients. She will, however, be more than happy to offer a few options from colleagues within her network if you get in touch providing information on preference for a male or female therapist and rough budget.
“I integrate psychodynamic, existential, humanistic and cognitive behavioural models and a variety of tools and techniques to offer clients a clearer understanding of their issues and a formulation that allows us to collaboratively define a treatment plan. Building a mutually trusting and open relationship is key to the way I choose to work, as is balancing a gentle approach with a challenging stance in order to make the most of each session.”
Professional Qualifications and memberships:
- AdvDip in Couples Therapy (The NAOS Institute, accredited by Middlesex University)
- PGDip in Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (The Marylebone Centre, accredited by Middlesex University)
- PGDip in Psychosexual and Relationship Psychotherapy (The London Diploma, accredited by Middlesex University)
- MA in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling (Regent’s University London)
- Certificate in Skills for Working Online (COSRT accredited)
- MEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Imperial College London)
- Accredited by the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapy (COSRT)
- Registered with the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)